Hmmm…this week has been more negative than positive, but I’m going to try to find some good things to focus on:
- My husband is off work tonight through Sunday, which means I actually get to see him all weekend! That’s very rare for us to see each other that much.
- My mom wants to keep the kids this weekend so that means I’ll get some kid-free time. Yahoo!
- Getting ready to make some homemade cookies. Maybe not a wise choice for the diet at 9:30pm but I don’t care.
- The weather is getting cooler and it’s almost October! October is one of my favorite months 🙂
- Even though I spent all day at work, it was actually an okay day. It always helps when you can laugh and have a little bit of fun at work…
- It’s always great when your husband cooks dinner, especially because I can’t stand to cook 🙂
- This is going to sound really nerdy but there is an absolutely huge writing spider on one of our back windows and it’s so cool to watch it catch a bug and eat it! It’s like a real live Discovery Channel show in our back yard!
What was the best thing about your Thursday?